Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sporadic blogger alert

When I started this blog I thought I would have a 'blog schedule'. That it would be easy to fit in. And that I would post at least a couple of times a week.

What I have learnt in the last few months is that that isn't realistic here. Laos is too unpredictable. In fact, life in general with a family is too unpredictable. And I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm one of those people who doesn't really like routine. One of those people who doesn't like doing the same exercise, or eating the same food for breakfast every morning.

So, to help my guilt on having no consistent blogging agenda, and to help you keep track, let me introduce a little friend to you. It's name is bloglovin. And I am a big fan.

I have been using bloglovin for a while now. Essentially you sign up, search for the blogs you like, add them to your list and then bloglovin will send you an email with a summary of posts and links to them. Simple right?

For example if you type in "travelling with chickens" this blog comes up and you can follow me. It means that if I post something here you will get an email and ultimately not need to keep coming to the site and sighing at the lack of new content.



I am in no way linked to bloglovin but am of the opinion that it is a handy little tool. Check it out here if you want to read more about how it works.




No comments:

Post a Comment